Active directed hydroacoustic buy U31
The active directional sonar buoy is а small-size sonar, designed for determination of the submarine location accuracy sufficient for the immediate use of anti-submarine.
- Caliber “А” refers to NATO standard (length 917 mm, diameter 124 mm);
- DICASS (Active Sonobuoy direction control system – Active Sonobuoy control system);
- Weight of the sonar antenna – 3 kg;
- Weight with full payload is 8.5 kg.
- Launch container of the anti-submarine aircraft;
- Light aircraft;
- Anti-submarine helicopter;
- Surface ship (boat);
- Small boat.
- Infrared communication system with the control panel;
- Built-in self-monitoring system;
- Reusable for educational purposes;
- Nо restrictions оn the planting depth.